Toy Reveal: Paw Patrol Everest Toy and More

If your kids are Paw Patrol Fans, then they are going to LOVE the new Paw Patrol Toys for 2015, including the Paw Patrol Everest Toy being revealed. Here they are in pictures:

Of course, you have the new pup Everest as a toy in the Pup lineup, and for those still struggling to find Skye and Rocky (like me) know that they will be more readily available in 2015 according to a brand representative I spoke with. (Yay!)

Paw Patrol Everest Toy

You’ll see the pups in different looks to correspond to the various adventures they have on the show.

IMG_2669

Rocky and Rubble now have bigger versions of their Pup Vehicles, with lights and sounds too! They can keep up with the larger Chase and Marshall vehicles from last season.

IMG_2670

Then you have Everest and her Snowmobile vehicle as the newest Pup edition to the Paw Patrol lineup.

IMG_2671

There is also the Chase Pup Pack where kids can wear the pack on their back and there are various accessories, similar to what Chase uses (like the net) that kids can use to role play their own Pup adventures. The accessories store in the backpack too.

New Paw Patrol Toys

To correspond with the mini-figure trend, there will also be Paw Patroller mini-figures. Perfect little rewards for the kids.

IMG_2674

Lastly, there will also be the Paw Patrol Training Center! Where kids can train their pups and practice for the rescues!

IMG_2675

It looks like 2015 will be another exciting year for our little Paw Patrol fans! And don’t miss my other post about the Paw Patroller Truck!

Thanks for staying and reading my blog post!

If you are new to Charlene Chronicles, I would love for you to subscribe to my email updates so we can chronicle luxurious things together! When you subscribe, you'll receive five outfit ideas that are marvelously mom-friendly!

About Charlene DeLoach

As a Boston Mom Blogger in Massachusetts, Charlene DeLoach doesn't care about the megapixels on a smartphone. She only cares about whether it will survive being in the hands of her kids.

Comments

1. Royi Klieman says:

Cool! When those toys will be available to purchase and which store will offers them?

2. Charlene DeLoach says:

Target and in late summer/early fall for most of them!

3. How do you find out about these early?

4. Meaghan Wilson says:

Just wondering if Everest is out yet to buy?

5. Charlene DeLoach says:

Meaghan – I was told this summer! Which is pretty soon!

6. Charlene DeLoach says:

I’m able to go to the North American Annual Toy Fair as press and get the heads up on upcoming products.

7. Is there a definite release date for Everest yet? I have a three year old who asks me all the time when we can get Everest………

8. I need this Everest…. My baby will love it! I’m from Brazil and I need to buy it on ebay…. do you know if it will be available?
    I have a friend in Orlando… do you think it’ll be easy to find in Target store?
    Thanks,
    Anne

9. Kevin Bright says:

Do you know if the Everest Toys will be available to buy in UK? Or will i have to order from the US and get them shipped over?

10. Tina Mowatt says:

Why can’t Everest come out now

11. The everst with snowmobile toy is out now; there is bunch of them on ebay and amazon for $40!! Anyone know where I can get one for retial $13.99? Walmart, Target or Toys R Us?

12. jeanette says:

Hi I’m wondering how people already have everest? Was told different states have different release dates is that true?

13. Charlene DeLoach says:

Actually, it is more so the shipping and when the retailer stocks the shelves so yes, there can be a staggered start in each date for those reasons!

14. Charlene DeLoach says:

Production and then working with the retailers to stock….

15. Charlene DeLoach says:

I don’t know actually but I can find out!

Trackbacks

1. […] and stay tuned for a more thorough review of the Paw Patroller! And check out my post about new Paw Patrol Everest toy and more Paw Patrol toys for […]

Please leave a comment