What woman doesn’t want a luxurious gift for the holidays or anytime of the year? Depending on what your budget is, and who you are giving it to, you may be limited in luxury scope. Yet, these five luxury gifts are perfect for a girlfriend, spouse, a parent, a sister or sister-in-law. It is a perfect blend of a classy gift without making the giftee uncomfortable. So here are my five top picks for luxury gifts for women under $300.
1. Tiffany Infinity Ring ($150). A simple sterling silver ring that is elegant and makes a statement at the same time. Every woman loves to get something in the little blue box. It can be stacked with her existing rings or stand alone. Whatever her style, she’ll know it is from Tiffany.
2. Louis Vuitton Business Card Holder ($235). There are different styles and sizes of the LV Business Card case, but this is a classic. The LV monogram makes most women giddy when they see it. Whether she is a Chanel girl or a Balenciaga, tucking this into her current handbag would luxe up the interior contents. She could use it for store cards, credit cards or her business cards.
3. Prada Makeup Case ($195). There are different sizes, styles, and colors so there is plenty from which to chose, but choosing one of these to give is a no-brainer. It is Prada and every woman could use a makeup case, whether for travel or day to day use. For makeup or little bits and bobs.
4. David Yurman ($295). Whether she has a Yurman collection, or this would be the start of one, these earrings are sterling silver and classy. She could pull them off with a business suit, for an elegant affair, or a night on the town.
5. Hermes Twilly Scarf (($140). You may not be able to afford, or want to give, a Birkin bag to your recipient but any girl would swoon over the bright orange box. A Twilly Scarf can be wrapped around a handbag handle, can be worn as a cute neck scarf or even wrapped as a headband. Practical, luxurious and, of course, Hermes.
So hopefully one of these little luxury gifts for women will be just what you are looking for and just what she will appreciate.