What type of bag to send your kid to camp is always a dilemma. However, in the Covid-19 era, there are more rules than ever before. Some of the guidelines are from the camp and some of the requirements are personal preferences. For example, I wanted a bag this year that I could wipe down easily with a disinfecting wipe or launder. However, I knew I would not want to wash a bag every night! So it really came down to ease of cleaning every day.
- The clear PVC would be easy to wipe down;
- The clear PVC would keep items dry with outdoor water games;
- The clear PVC would help the kids see their items and eliminate the need to rummage through the bag;
- The double shoulder straps or adjustable strap provides flexibility.
- The size is more manageable for the nature of summer camps during Covid-19.
I also thought it would be fun for my kids to decorate with colorful permanent markers and have friends sign the bag as a special memory.
I was able to get two bags for under $10 on Amazon. (It is a couple of dollars more for strap colors other than black.) So it was a great deal, in addition to being what I needed. Plus, if sporting events open up again in the future, we are ready to go with our sports stadium compliant bags! Win-Win!
You can see which version I got through my affiliate link here!