As you may know, I am in LOVE with my Ninja 3-n-1 Cooking System. You can see my video post about it here. So I’m always looking for any Ninja Cooking System Recipes to use.
What I love the most about it is that it makes cooking so much easier than having to use tons of pots and pans, waiting for the oven to heat, or the water to boil. When you cook something in the pot, it also becomes a great serving dish too. Which made me realize that it may be a fun to use it for a Super Bowl Party and make a warm, yummy dip.
So here is one of the Ninja Cooking System Recipes to consider, and it is no ordinary broccoli cheese dip! Sautéed onion provides a savory base, then broccoli, cheese and seasonings slow cook until the mixture is hot and the flavors are blended. A bit of sun-dried tomato pesto adds the perfect tasty twist. Divine, right?
No worries if you don’t have a Ninja System. Just use your stove and a basic slow cooker!
Let’s play some football!
Ninja Cooking System Recipe
Broccoli Cheese Dip
PREP: 10 min
COOK: 2 hours, 10 minutes
What you need:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Ground black pepper
(You can keep the calories low by using reduced fat milk, cheese and soup!)
What you need to do:
1. Pour oil into pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil.
2. Add onion to pot. Cook uncovered 5 minutes or until onion is tendercrisp, stirring occasionally.
3. Add broccoli to pot. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, pesto sauce, cheese, and black pepper into pot.
5. Set to SLOW COOK LOW for 2 hours. Cover and cook until broccoli is tender and cheese is melted.
6. Then serve!