I am always looking for a brand with which to partner, to spread the word about a great product or company. Here at the Charlene Chronicles blog, as a luxury blogger I focus on luxury items for the discerning parent who wants style and practicality in life – from what they wear, what they drive, what they use, what they eat and where they go. As a result, I am one of the top mom bloggers focusing on high end fashion, decadent travel and posh products for Moms that want live life and raise their children in practical luxury style. It is about shopping less in order to shop luxe.
I have a preschooler and a kindergartener, and I am a Toy Insider Advisory Board member, a former city editor for Savvy Source, former contributor to Family Travel Magazine, and run a blogging conference called Blogger Bash, so companies that would like me to showcase luxury baby gear, toys, travel, or other high-end Mom, children and family products, it would be great exposure for you. You can also read more about my site and me.
On my other website, at Metrowest-Mamas.com, I focus on mom and kid product reviews, food, family travel, crafts and events for families in Metrowest Massachusetts – a geographic area west of Boston.
If you represent a product that you think would be a good fit for me and my readers, please contact me. I’ll will respond if I’m interested and we can discuss your budget and my rates. However, here are some things you need to know.
Please note that most emails are read only by Charlene, the founder and sole proprietor of Charlene Chronicles, and therefore it’s almost impossible to respond to each and every request that is submitted.
General information, product submissions, paid advertising opportunities, requests for media appearances or hosting events by Charlene, please click here to email her.
Emails that don’t comply with this editorial policy are often discarded without response, so please read the following carefully.
EDITORIAL AND REVIEW POLICY:
- Please note that we cannot review items based upon just photos, brochures, or websites – we actually have to use the products in order to give our readers our honest, thoughtful opinion. Therefore, we have to see a sample. All products submitted should be luxury appropriate for dad, mom or children. Product samples are not returned and submitting a sample does not guarantee placement, although we do have a great success rate due to the fact that we pre-screen the submissions.
- We do not publish press releases for free. If you have news that you’d like our readers to know about, please ask for our media kit with full pricing structure.
- All reviews are completely editorial and we don’t offer text ads as a part of a review – so please don’t ask for specific anchor text.
- If you are looking for social media support in conjunction with a review, can’t submit a sample, or have very specific review requirements, please inquire about our sponsored post rate.
- We cannot donate our time and expertise to your paying clients. You get paid for your work as do we. Please email for rates.
PRODUCT REVIEW SUBMISSION REQUESTS:
If you would have a product that you would like to submit for potential review at Charlene Chronicles, we would love to hear from you! We feature reviews several times a month.
Before submitting a product, please review our editorial policy above. Then, please email us to submit your product. All pitches must identify the product that we’ll specifically be sampling, as well as the offered sponsored post rate (for sponsored posts). We will review your submission and get back to you if we think your product is a good fit for the site. We save all submissions, so it you don’t hear from us right away, you may hear from us later. Keep in mind that we do offer advertising if you want to get on the site immediately. Our unpaid reviews are editorial and “no-strings attached”, meaning you aren’t guaranteed a review, we don’t accept requests for specific text in the reviews, and we aren’t able to follow any specific requirements in the body of the post. If you have specific requirements you’d like followed (such as posting on our social networks), that is considered a sponsored review. However, we do not accept payment in exchange for a better review. Our integrity as reviewers is important to us and our readers. We also comply with all FTC guidelines.
Please check out our advertising rates. We offer 728×90 leaderboard, skyscraper, 300×250 large box, 125×125 buttons for advertisements, on this website or in newsletters.
SPONSORSHIPS, AMBASSADORSHIPS and EVENTS:
Please click here to see our media kit to learn more about opportunities for sponsorships, event hosting and coordination, event calendar postings, twitter parties and speaking appearances. See this list for past and current campaigns, and past speaking appearances and events.
Charlene is an attorney, has spoken at over 20 conferences, runs a Blogging Conference every year called Blogger Bash, has sat on corporate boards, been published in trade journals, been on television and features in newspapers and online publications, and has run successful social media campaigns and events for other clients. If you would like social media consulting, please contact her.